- If you dye white hair with henna, you will get a coppery red.
- If you combine henna and indigo in the different mix, it will dye hair from light to dark brown colors.
- If you dye hair first with henna, rinse it out, and dye over that with indigo, you will get beautiful black results.
- There is no para-phenylenediamine and any other chemicals in these mixes.
Direction for Use when dye your hair with Henna:
Dye Hair Coppery Red:
- Mix henna powder in a bowl with lemon juice to make an applicable paste.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let it sit up to 12 hours at room temperature for dye release.
- Before applying henna paste, wash and dry hair.
- Apply the henna paste thick into sectioned hair, from root to top evenly.
- When the hair is completely covered, wrap hair with plastic wrap and place a shower cap over the top of that.
- Allow the henna paste to sit on hair for 2-3 hours, then rinse the paste out thoroughly from hair. Now you get a coppery red color over white hair.
Henna powder Henna paste
Dye hair with henna
After henna dyed
- Do not shampoo the hair right after dyeing with henna.
After first time using this product, re-dye hair second time in 1-2 weeks to get deeper and richer in colour.
Conduct strand test before use. Unused henna paste can be reused, keep in fridge. Henna paste can be stored in freezer half year, or in fridge 3~4 weeks.
For external use only. If in contact with eyes, flush immediately with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Powder store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.